SIGNING OFF

Rebel Express Editor Says Final Goodbye

Rafael+Villarreal+Jr.+was+the+first+editor+of+The+Rebel+Express.+

Rafael Villarreal Jr. was the first editor of The Rebel Express.

Rafael Villarreal Jr., Editor

Hi! My name is Rafael Villarreal Jr.,  and I am one of the founders of The Rebel Express. I also have been serving as the editor for the website for about two years now. I spent the majority of that time writing and making sure the website ran smoothly behind the scenes. As time went on the website grew, and the more experience I received made my job a lot easier. My goal for the website was to get it running and grow an audience. 

As much as I would love to continue to be running this amazing website, this will be my last year as the editor. I am a senior this year and my high school career is coming to an end. Just recently I had my final walk through the school and, well, let’s just say I’m glad it’s over. 

This website has grown beyond my expectations and, well, all I have to say is thank you. If it weren’t for the people who click on all the stories our staff and myself write, this website would have been shut down a long time ago. The website will be in good hands. I have no doubt that this website will continue to grow without me because whoever will replace me will have the tools necessary. 

This is my final goodbye. Thank you to everyone who has helped me with the website along the way. Thank you to Ms. Lyons, our administrator, for giving me this opportunity, but most importantly thank you to the readers of this website who made all of this possible. 

This is Rafael, signing out.