The Student News Site of Riverside Academy

The Rebel Express

• February 19Fall Sports Banquet, Feb. 21, 6 pm
  • February 19Tennis vs. Zachary, Feb. 20, @Highland Road, 3:30 pm
  • February 19Softball @Central, Feb. 20, JV/V 5 pm

The Rebel Express

The Rebel Express

Polls

If the cafeteria could serve only one dish for the rest of the school year, what would you want it to be?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Senior Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and  King Chance Montelius reigned over the Krewe Bord de Leau on Jan. 27. Ramblin Rebels host Noah Trepagnier served as an usher.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 26
January 30, 2024

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier spent some time with Krewe Bord de L'eau's Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and King Rebel XLIII Chance Montelius,...

Ramblin Rebels Podcast No. 25
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 25
December 6, 2023

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier visits with Riverside Academy football players Dedric Lastie, Jaedon Butler and Brock Bourgeois ahead of...

Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 24
November 10, 2023

In the latest Ramblin' Rebels podcast with Lee Myers and Noah Trepagnier, Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander talks about football,...

Riverside head football coach Lee Roussel is the guest on Episode 23 of the Ramblin Rebels Podcast.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 23
October 2, 2023

In Season 2, Episode 2 of the Ramblin' Rebels Podcast, hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier visit with Riverside Academy head football coach...

Ramblin Rebels hosts Lee Meyers, left, and Noah Trepagnier are kicking off Season 2 of their award-winning show.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 22
Staff reportsSeptember 5, 2023

They're back! Podcast hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier kick off Season 2 of their award winning podcast with a new format as they catch...

PEP CAROLING

Wednesday’s Caroling in the Courtyard to include pep rally
Cole+Haase%2C+left%2C+and+the+Southern+Sweethearts%2C+enjoyed+Caroling+in+the+Courtyard+last+year.+
Sonya Mazzella
Cole Haase, left, and the Southern Sweethearts, enjoyed Caroling in the Courtyard last year.

Riverside Academy’s RA Ovations will hold its annual Caroling in the Courtyard a day earlier than expected — and it will include a twist.

The event, which features, games, hot chocolate, gumbo, marshmallow roasting and traditional Christmas caroling by candlelight, will also include a pep rally for the football team with performances from the Marching Pride of Riverside, the Southern Sweethearts and the Color Guard. The Rebels will play for the Division IV Select state championship on Thursday, which forced the festivities to be moved up a day to accommodate the game.

Some Christmas characters will make an appearance. There will be fires for roasting marshmallows and crafts and activities for the kids.  There also will be special beverages for adults.

The fun begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Riverside Courtyard. Admission is free.

Elf Thomas Mazzella, left, visited some frosty characters at last year’s caroling event.