The Student News Site of Riverside Academy

The Rebel Express

• February 19Fall Sports Banquet, Feb. 21, 6 pm
  • February 19Tennis vs. Zachary, Feb. 20, @Highland Road, 3:30 pm
  • February 19Softball @Central, Feb. 20, JV/V 5 pm

The Rebel Express

The Rebel Express

Polls

If the cafeteria could serve only one dish for the rest of the school year, what would you want it to be?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Senior Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and  King Chance Montelius reigned over the Krewe Bord de Leau on Jan. 27. Ramblin Rebels host Noah Trepagnier served as an usher.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 26
January 30, 2024

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier spent some time with Krewe Bord de L'eau's Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and King Rebel XLIII Chance Montelius,...

Ramblin Rebels Podcast No. 25
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 25
December 6, 2023

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier visits with Riverside Academy football players Dedric Lastie, Jaedon Butler and Brock Bourgeois ahead of...

Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 24
November 10, 2023

In the latest Ramblin' Rebels podcast with Lee Myers and Noah Trepagnier, Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander talks about football,...

Riverside head football coach Lee Roussel is the guest on Episode 23 of the Ramblin Rebels Podcast.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 23
October 2, 2023

In Season 2, Episode 2 of the Ramblin' Rebels Podcast, hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier visit with Riverside Academy head football coach...

Ramblin Rebels hosts Lee Meyers, left, and Noah Trepagnier are kicking off Season 2 of their award-winning show.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 22
Staff reportsSeptember 5, 2023

They're back! Podcast hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier kick off Season 2 of their award winning podcast with a new format as they catch...

ALL-STATE

Rebels named to LSWA, LFCA All-State teams
ALL-STATE

Riverside Academy offensive lineman Amiree Alexander and running back Dedric Lastie were named to the Louisiana Sports Writers Association’s Class 1A All-State team released on Wednesday, Dec. 20. In addition, Rebels coach Lee Roussel, who led the team to the Division IV Select championship game in his second season, was named Coach of the Year.

Players Kaleb Brumfield, Jared Campbell, Dayton Gipson and Noah Trepagnier received Honorable Mentions.

Several Riverside Academy players also were named to the Louisiana Coaches Association All-State team released in December. Amiree Alexander was a First Team offensive lineman, Dedric Lastie was First Team Athlete, and Dayton Gipson was a First Team defensive lineman. Coach Roussel was selected Coach of the Year. Lastie was named to the Second Team as a running back and Alexander was named to the Second Team as a defensive lineman. Kaleb Brumfield was a linebacker on the Second Team.

Receiving Honorable Mentions were Noah Trepagnier and Jared Campbell.

*Story has been edited from the original to add Coaches All-State selections.