The Student News Site of Riverside Academy

The Rebel Express

• February 19Fall Sports Banquet, Feb. 21, 6 pm
  • February 19Tennis vs. Zachary, Feb. 20, @Highland Road, 3:30 pm
  • February 19Softball @Central, Feb. 20, JV/V 5 pm

The Rebel Express

The Rebel Express

Polls

If the cafeteria could serve only one dish for the rest of the school year, what would you want it to be?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Senior Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and  King Chance Montelius reigned over the Krewe Bord de Leau on Jan. 27. Ramblin Rebels host Noah Trepagnier served as an usher.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 26
January 30, 2024

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier spent some time with Krewe Bord de L'eau's Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and King Rebel XLIII Chance Montelius,...

Ramblin Rebels Podcast No. 25
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 25
December 6, 2023

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier visits with Riverside Academy football players Dedric Lastie, Jaedon Butler and Brock Bourgeois ahead of...

Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 24
November 10, 2023

In the latest Ramblin' Rebels podcast with Lee Myers and Noah Trepagnier, Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander talks about football,...

Riverside head football coach Lee Roussel is the guest on Episode 23 of the Ramblin Rebels Podcast.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 23
October 2, 2023

In Season 2, Episode 2 of the Ramblin' Rebels Podcast, hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier visit with Riverside Academy head football coach...

Ramblin Rebels hosts Lee Meyers, left, and Noah Trepagnier are kicking off Season 2 of their award-winning show.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 22
Staff reportsSeptember 5, 2023

They're back! Podcast hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier kick off Season 2 of their award winning podcast with a new format as they catch...

TELLING TALES

Krewe Bord de L’eau to present “Once Upon a Time”
Top, Senior Queen Dixie XLIV Corrin Cashio and King Rebel XLIV Chance Montelius; Bottom Junior Queen Dixie XLV Madison Palermo and King Rebel XLV Ryan Richard.

Riverside Academy’s Krewe Bord de L’eau will present its annual Carnival Ball courts on Friday, Jan. 26 and Saturday, Jan.  27 at 7 p.m. in the school gymnasium. This year’s theme is “Once Upon a Time.”

Reigning over the Krewe Bord de L’eau Junior Court on Friday night will be  King Rebel XLV Ryan Richard and Queen Dixie XLV Madison Palermo. Senior King Rebel XLIV Chance Montelius and Senior Queen Dixie XLIV Corrin Cashio will reign as monarchs over the Senior Court on Saturday night.

Along with the king and queen, Junior Court court members include Prince Jaxon Terrio and Princess Brilee Trepagnier, first duke and maid Francis Juneau and Ivy Hoffman,
second duke and maid Abram Trepagnier and Charley Clement, third duke and maid Jaydon Scioneaux and Lucy Stowe, and fourth duke and maid Kade Coburn and Ava Loper, fifth duke and maid Reilly Amedee and Lillian Baudouin, sixth duke and maid Kellan Bossier and Claire Torres. Pages to the king and queen are Jolie Falgoust and Kace Poche.

Returning  to share in the excitement are last year’s royalgy, Junior King Rebel XLIV Paxton Wheelahan and Queen Dixie XLIV Chloe Arceneaux.

Senior court members include Prince Craig Matt and Princess Courtney Bordelon, first duke and maid Brennan Maus and Makenzie Allen, second duke and maid Ryan Poche and Aimee Duhe, third duke and maid Cole Haase and Camille Mistretta, fourth duke and maid Cameron Galvez and Sophia Cruz. Pages to the king and queen are Kalie Poirrier, Faith Hines and Grace Hines.

Returning for the festivities are last year’s royalty, Senior King Rebel XLIII Taye Drake and Senior Queen Dixie XLIII Madison Oubre.

Ushers for the two nights will be Noah Trepagnier, Brody Vicknair, Mason Smith, and Lincoln Scott.

Tickets are $7 for one night or $10 for both nights and may be purchased through the front office until Jan. 24. Tickets will be sold at the door after Jan. 24. All seating is general admission.

The two courts combined raised $66,048.60 for Riverside Academy.