The Student News Site of Riverside Academy

The Rebel Express

• February 19Fall Sports Banquet, Feb. 21, 6 pm
  • February 19Tennis vs. Zachary, Feb. 20, @Highland Road, 3:30 pm
  • February 19Softball @Central, Feb. 20, JV/V 5 pm

The Rebel Express

The Rebel Express

Polls

If the cafeteria could serve only one dish for the rest of the school year, what would you want it to be?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Senior Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and  King Chance Montelius reigned over the Krewe Bord de Leau on Jan. 27. Ramblin Rebels host Noah Trepagnier served as an usher.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 26
January 30, 2024

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier spent some time with Krewe Bord de L'eau's Queen Dixie XLIII Corrin Cashio and King Rebel XLIII Chance Montelius,...

Ramblin Rebels Podcast No. 25
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 25
December 6, 2023

Ramblin' Rebels host Noah Trepagnier visits with Riverside Academy football players Dedric Lastie, Jaedon Butler and Brock Bourgeois ahead of...

Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 24
November 10, 2023

In the latest Ramblin' Rebels podcast with Lee Myers and Noah Trepagnier, Riverside Academy senior lineman Amiree Alexander talks about football,...

Riverside head football coach Lee Roussel is the guest on Episode 23 of the Ramblin Rebels Podcast.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 23
October 2, 2023

In Season 2, Episode 2 of the Ramblin' Rebels Podcast, hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier visit with Riverside Academy head football coach...

Ramblin Rebels hosts Lee Meyers, left, and Noah Trepagnier are kicking off Season 2 of their award-winning show.
Ramblin' Rebels Podcast No. 22
Staff reportsSeptember 5, 2023

They're back! Podcast hosts Lee Meyers and Noah Trepagnier kick off Season 2 of their award winning podcast with a new format as they catch...

SIGN THEM UP

Rebels Haase and Trepagnier celebrate National Signing Day
The Haase family, left, and the Trepagnier family, right, celebrated National Signing Day on Feb. 7, 2024.

Riverside Academy football player Noah Trepagnier and golfer Cole Haase sealed their futures on Wednesday, signing National Letters of Intent with the colleges of their choice.

Trepagnier signed to play football with Centenary College in Shreveport. Haase signed to play golf at Loyola University in New Orleans.

Trepagnier held his ceremony in the school gym, surrounded by friends and family.

“My signing day was very fun because I had my whole family there,”  Trepagnier said. “Everyone skipped work to make it. I was happy with it.”

Trepagnier said he is happy with his college choice.

“The reason why I chose Centenary, they were the most consistent in recruiting me and when I went to visit, it just felt like a place I could be,” he said.

Haase held his ceremony at Pelican Point Country Club in Gonzales, which is his longtime home course.

“It was exactly how I wanted it to be,” Haase said. “I had everybody I grew up with and would hang out with in the summer there. They helped and pushed me through my ups and downs.”

He said he chose Loyola because he connected well with the golf coach.

“And it’s a really good academic school,” he added.